In order to assist our clients in their effort to ensure safe working conditions and minimize impact to environment, Xafe may provide useful insight in the systematic HSE work and ensure that efforts are made where the benefits are the highest.
Xafe may organize processes to ensure HSE hazards are identified, assessed, understood and addressed before execution of engineering, procurement and construction activities.
- HSE Management Systems Development and follow-up
- Management documents, policies and procedures
- HSE Training (Mandatory and/or customized courses)
- Risk identification and risk mapping
- Qualitative risk assessments
- Semi-quantitative risk assessments (Risk Matrix)
- Constructability Analysis, SafeOp, HAZCON
- Risk and Vulnerability Analysis
- Ergonomic and psychosocial assessments
- Consulting services