The Working Environment Act requires that employers provides sufficient training for every employee that handles chemicals as part of their work.
The course shall give the participants a basic introduction to handling of chemicals to ensure that this is done in a safe manner.
After completed course the participants should be able to:
- Know the most relevant Acts and Regulations regarding use and handling of chemicals
- Know what kind of information a Safet Data Sheet cntains and be able to interpret this information
- Know of methods for risk evaluation of chemicals
- Understand terms such as classification, threshhold limits and synergi effects
- Evaluate needs for safety measures or personal protective equipment (PPE).
This course may also be customized to suit a specific business. Please contact us for more information.
Standard courses are held in our location.
3 hours, normally from 09.00 to 12.00 or 12:30 to 15:30.
On request the course may also be held in the afternoon / evening.
NOK 1.990,- ex. VAT per per participant on standard courses.
For company internal courses or for companies that registers more than one employee, other prices may be given.