Analysing and managing risk throughout all project phases (design, construction, operation and decommissioning) is a key element for achieving safe operations. Risk Analysis is a process used to identify and evaluate / measure the probability and severity of potential hazardous events. Risk Management aims at eliminating or minimizing threats and to document that risk is controlled.
Xafe offers the following services within Risk Analysis and Management.
- Hazard Identification workshops (HAZID)
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Quantitative risk assessments (QRA’s)
- Qualitative risk assessments
- Fire and explosion risk assessment
- CFD-studies (explosion, flare, exhaust gas, cold vents etc.) with use of the FLACS software.
- ALARP evaluations and demonstration
- Simultaneous Operation Studies (SIMOPS)
- Risk and vulnerability studies
- Failure mode, effect and criticality studies (FMEA / FMECA)
- Integrated Risk Management
- Safety Management Systems Development
- Development of HSE Case / Safety Case
- Major Accident Events Analysis
- Safety Critical Elements Studies
- Performance Standards and Audits
- ALARP Assessments and Design reviews
- Non-conformity and GAP analysis
- HSE Training (Mandatory and/or customized courses)